If you’re currently struggling with anxiety, pain, stress, trauma, addiction or other major life challenges, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) therapy might be just what you need to free yourself from negative emotions and start the rebuilding process. Thousands of individuals have successfully unlocked the power of EFT therapy, which generally works much faster than traditional therapeutic options – and it tends to more effectively heal common emotional challenges when compared to regular therapy. The best EFT Tapping courses and therapeutic sessions quickly, effectively and affordably offer clients of all types with real healing and a major boost to vitality and wellness.
What exactly is EFT Tapping?
As the name implies, you’ll gain emotional freedom using techniques that combine meditative thoughts with acupressure – all easily doable from the comfort of your own home. Here’s how it works… First, you’ll focus on an issue that you’re having – say, depression stemming from a traumatic event, or even a fear of public speaking. While you’re contemplating and focusing intently on your area of concern, you’ll rhythmically tap on various acupressure points on your body using a specific cadence. Amazingly, your negative thoughts and feelings will begin to melt away when EFT is performed the right way, and over time the disruptive interference from these negative past events will become less intrusive in your life.
And unlike therapy, EFT Tapping tends to last virtually forever – as long as your focus on the root cause of the concern and not simply the symptoms. It is for this reason alone that it pays to partner with a reputable EFT Tapping facilitator to ensure you’re focusing on the right part.
How can EFT Tapping provide therapeutic relief?
People suffer from a wide range of traumatic concerns – from chronic illnesses to damaging early-childhood events, and each can be helped by applying EFT Tapping techniques.
Here are some of the emotional issues that can be helped via EFT Tapping:
* Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
* Depression, anxiety and panic attacks
* Bereavement or grief
* Common phobias – like fear of snakes, flying, etc.
* Addictions to drugs, alcohol, food, gambling and other vices
* Insomnia or related sleep disorders
Physical problems can also be helped through EFT Tapping techniques. If you suffer from the following physical ailments, consider starting EFT Tapping therapy right away:
* Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
* Chronic pain stemming from injury
* Autoimmune disorders
* Cancer treatment side effects
What are the Ten EFT Tapping Points you’ll learn about?
EFT Practitioners are acutely aware of the 14 meridians in the body, and these important intersections of energy are accessed via 10 specific locations used in the EFT tapping process.
The face: You’ll learn to use two fingers to touch the face and minimize disturbances in this important meridian. This area contains six of the ten tapping points, including the top of the head, the eyebrow, the side of the eye, under the eye, the chin and under the nose.
Under the arms: Learning how to access this point via an instructional video or diagram is important, as the location is slightly different between men and women.
The collar bone: Positioned just under the knobby ends of the collar bone – a flat fist is used to tap this area.
Inside wrist: About three fingers-width below the line that separates your hand and wrist lies the wrist point that accesses an important meridian.
Karate chop point: Imagine using your hand to chop a piece of wood in a karate-like strike. This area, just below the pinky, is called the “karate chop” point.
What can I expect during an EFT Tapping course?
- You’ll start by selecting the specific problem you’d like to work on with EFT. Emotional problems that adults deal with are often a result of childhood trauma, so it pays to think back about the root memory or experience to allow EFT to really work. Once you figure out the first memory you’d like to work on, you’ll move on the “Reminder Phase.”
- In the Reminder Phase, you’ll create a quick sentence or phrase that helps you remember the specific problem you’re working on. Try to be as exact as possible – using a phrase that sounds like a book or movie title… for example, “My pet dog died.” “I can’t believe Tom betrayed me,” or “I’m afraid to fly after the Cincinnati incident.”
- Next, you’ll rate the intensity of the painful memory on a 0 – 10 scale, with zero representing a memory that has no emotional pain associated with it, and 10 being the maximum intensity you could imagine. You won’t have to worry about the number being totally accurate, just make a relatively close assertion.
- Your course will have you set up an affirmation or self-acceptance phrase, too. The phrase will go something like this – “Even though ________ (insert the reminder phrase you came up with), I deeply and profoundly accept myself.”
- Using the techniques you’ll learn in your EFT Tapping course, you will then combine the self-affirmation and reminder phase with a series of taps that keep you focused on the problem at hand. It is crucial to stay highly-focused and concentrating on the feelings or memories during the actual tapping phase. You’ll go through and tap the ten points in series, and then repeat them all once.
- The final phase is the reassessment step, where you’ll gauge how intense the memory is on a 0 – 10 scale. Effective EFT Tapping should bring the pain/intensity down to a 3 or less. If not, repeat the previous steps.
EFT Tapping courses can help you address serious physical or mental concerns, including pain stemming from chronic illnesses or lifelong traumatic issues. Take advantage of the benefits of EFT Tapping to promote a healthy lifestyle, free from pain, anxiety, stress and a host of other common maladies.