Have you ever wanted to just wish something into reality?
Whether it be a good grade on a test, a job promotion or a new house, we’ve all thought about what it would be like to just snap our fingers and have those things.
Well, believe it or not, you can – through a process called manifestation.
And while it may take a little more than just snapping your fingers (sorry!), once mastered it is a process that can be implemented into your life in any way you seem fit.
The History of the Law of AttractionIn order to understand the process of manifestation, we need to look back on the history and of the Law of Attraction. To start, it’s important to note that the Law of Attraction and Manifestation have always existed – just not necessarily under those specific names. Many religions – including Hinduism and Christianity – practice the principal of manifestation – such as “what we think we become.” “All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.” – Buddha Therefore mankind has always had an understanding or idea of the manifestation process. However, it wasn’t until the 19th century that this concept was expressly mentioned. Thomas Troward, an English author and influencer of the New Thought Movement (the belief that spirit is more real and more powerful than matter and that the mind has the power to heal the body), mentioned the idea in one of his writings, saying: “(…) thought precedes physical form and the action of Mind plants that nucleus which, if allowed to grow undisturbed, will eventually attract to itself all the conditions necessary for its manifestation in outward visible form.” Since then, the term and concept have been mentioned, used and promoted through text, speech and more. In 1937, Napoleon Hill wrote “Think and Grow Rich,” which would become one of the most popular classics and one which is still bought and read today. “Think and Grow Rich” challenges the reader to control his or her thoughts in order to reach maximum success. Through this book Hill examines the power and the role that the personal beliefs play in personal success.
How to Begin ManifestingBe Specific Let’s say you want a new car. Well, manifestation says you need only will that dream into reality. But what most people don’t realize is that manifestation takes more effort and care than simply *thinking* about what you want. The process involves visualization – and the more specific your visualization, the better. It’s important not to be too broad to when manifesting, otherwise the conversation to your brain may be lost in translation (we’ll touch more on that later.) Rather than simply thinking of just “a car,” for example, instead think about what kind of car it is. What color is it? How many miles does it have on it? What year is it? Is it brand new? The more specific you can be, the more likely your desires will be received. Think Positive In addition to being specific, having a positive outlook on manifestation can also have an effect on the success you find. Yes, manifestation works for the good things, the things we desire, but it also works in reverse – on the bad. If you believe that something won’t happen, even deep in your subconsciousness, you are unknowingly manifesting that negative into a reality. So therefore if you approach manifestation with skepticism, the odds of it working in your favor severely decrease. Try and approach the manifestation process with an open mind. If you’re still struggling with manifestation, there could be other root causes. The authors on Manifesting.com claim there are a few reasons why people don’t have success when implementing the law of attraction.
When Manifesting Doesn’t WorkIt’s Not a Mystery For starters, the creators of Manefesting.com note that manifesting doesn’t work by mysteriously “altering” the universe. There’s no secret cosmic ordering service. And no matter how much pseudoscience you read, there’s zero quantum physics involved. Instead, when its effective, the Law of Attraction works by changing what’s on the inside – which in turn changes your experience of the world. You can even take Manifesting.com’s free quiz to discover what is blocking your success.
Who is Manifesting.com ForAs advertised on their website, Manifesting.com is for anyone wishing to achieve their dream life. Manifesting has no age, gender, culture or religious restrictions. It truly is a concept for anyone who wants to work towards improving the communication with their mind in order to unlock success. However, as is true with most ideas of this nature, there is a certain degree of believability and conscious effort that is required for this program to be successful. As mentioned above, if you approach manifesting with skepticism and negative thinking, you can actually prevent your mind from unlocking its complete potential. What’s Included So what tools and resources does Manifesting.com offer to help you begin your journey to manifestation? Free Manifestation Cheat-Sheet Signing up for Manifesting.com’s newsletter will allow you to download their manifestation cheat-sheet for free. “Follow the simple steps on our cheat sheet — and you’ll rapidly manifest more happiness, wealth and success than you ever thought possible.” The cheat sheet includes 5 Steps : Focus, Boost, Release, Gratitude and Go. Free Law of Attraction Quiz Take a free quiz containing 10 questions to help you determine what is blocking your manifestation success. Free Training Video The training video on Manifesting.com will help you:
- Uncover the Proven 5-Step “No-BS” Manifesting Technique
- Learn a Secret Trick to Manifest Anything on “Autopilot”
- Discover the Science Behind WHY This Will Work for You
- 100+ page No‑BS Manifesting Guide – This guise breaks down the science and history behind the Law of Attraction and how to successfully apply it to your own life.
- Manifesting “Autopilot” Hypnosis Audios – These audio files will teach you how to enter a state of hypnosis in order to put your mind into a state ready for manifestation.
- 50‑Minute Manifestation Conversation Training – In under one hour you’ll learn the techniques and skills needed to begin manifesting your life.
- 5‑Step Listen-Along Manifesting Audio – These audio files contain 5 simple (but crucial) steps to turn your life around through manifestation.
- VIP access to The Manifesting Movie – Purchasing the No BS Manifesting course includes access to The Manifesting Movie – a film that will help you understand the facts and science backing manifestation.
- Bonus Hypnosis Programs, Videos & More
- It’s free. The biggest benefit to utilizing Manefesting.com is that it’s completely free. Manefesting.com works to prove that manifesting works, by giving users the precise steps to help them achieve their dream life. You can access the training video, cheat sheet and Law of Attraction quiz for free – (and purchase the manifesting course at an additional price.)
- Unlimited options. Manifesting isn’t a one-time fix for one particular goal. It is, instead, a tool that can be applied to any area of your life. The possibilities with manifestation are endless
- Variety of resources – One of the biggest pros of using Manifesting.com is its variety of resources. From audio files, detailed text, guides, quizzes and more – anyone has the ability to unlock manifestation
- Difficult to “prove.” Like other products of this nature, Manifesting.com doesn’t have any physical representation of success. Because it deals with the mind, the only evidence we have is based on the testimony of other users and the science that backs it
- Only online. The No BS Manifesting course is only available digitally online. (However the audio files can be listening to anywhere on any applicable device.)
- Requires a positive outlook. Again, manifestation requires a certain belief and positivity. You cannot approach manifestation with skepticism or negative energy, otherwise you may not see the results you’re hoping for