You can achieve your dreams by reprogramming your subconscious mind! Hay House offers several highly effective programs that can help you do just that. If you reprogram your subconscious mind, you can make your brain work for you. These are three of the best programs for reprogramming your subconscious:
Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind By Colette Baron-Reid:
This course is a step by step process. The course works off the principle that ideas and thoughts that don’t serve you are usually hidden from your consciousness, and they are stored in your subconscious. Unless you change these subconscious thoughts, you’ll continue repeating these patterns even though you don’t want to.
This course has four parts, and it’s available for 399 dollars. These are some things that the course will allow you to do:
- Get past emotional blockages that are keeping you from realizing your potential.
- Develop a sense of calm neutrality.
- Develop a high level of confidence that persists despite negative events in your life.
- Shift from feeling to seeing.
- Shift from a reactive and/or trapped state of mind to the creative, immortal, and expansive soul.
Super Brain By Deepak Chopra, M.D.:
This course is available for 149 dollars, and it allows you to train and rebalance your brain. It works off of the principle that all the thoughts that pass through your mind have an effect on your neurology. This means that it’s possible to literally rewire your brain by changing your patterns of thought. The information in the course is very easy to understand. These are some things that this course can allow you to do:
- Minimize the impact of aging.
- Move past anxiety and depression.
- Develop better relationships with others.
- Change your lifestyle in a way that improves your brain health.
- Improve your mind-body connection.
- Develop a higher awareness.
- Feel a stronger sense of gratitude and begin to develop abundance.
Meditation Made Easy By Matteo Pistono:
Meditation is one of the best ways to reprogram your subconscious mind, and it has been practiced for thousands of years. There are seven parts of this course that will let you experience the incredible benefits of meditation. These are some of meditation’s most important benefits:
- Better sleep
- Improved concentration and awareness
- A significant reduction in anxiety
- Overcoming negative patterns of thought
This course is available for $79.99. It comes with a meditation journal that allows you to track your progress, and it also includes worksheets. In addition, it comes with downloadable audio guided meditations. It also teaches you how to meditate while you’re on the go.